| 1. Seller/Borrower names (in which the property is held), address and telephone number(s).|
2. Property address including ZIP CODE.
3. Buyer's name (should match loan application) as title is to be taken, address and telephone number(s).
4. Buyer(s) vesting.
5. Copy of Purchase Agreement if using a Realtor. If not, then a list of all terms and conditions mutually agreed upon by all principals.
6. Name of Real Estate Agent(s), their company name, address and telephone number(s), if using a Realtor.
7. If a refinance escrow, then the name of the Bank or Mortgage Broker, contact person and telephone number(s).
Full Legal Names of all the Seller's and Buyer's
All Social Security Numbers
All Residence Addresses (what County) and
Telephone Numbers (Home, Business, Fax, Cell and Pager)
Full Corporate Name and Address
State where Incorporated
Federal Tax I.D. Number
Name and Title of corporate office that will be
signing the Instructions and Documents
Complete Trade Name(s)
Address of Business
County of Business
All Telephone Numbers (Store, Office & Fax)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO OPEN ESCROW:
Copy of Lease and/or Assignment of Lease
Copy of current Unsecured Property Tax Bill
OTHER INFORMATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS REMINDER:
Approximate value of the Inventory
Depreciated value of Seller's FF&E, remaining on books.
Amount of monthly Rent + CAM + CPI or Triple Net
Amount of Rent Deposit
Complete List of Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment